Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Home sweet Home~


At last~ I'm home!! 
ibu, ayah, achik, adik, abang. i'm back!
hehe,,excited la plak,, :p
siapa x seronok dpt balik rumah kan,,:)
i got my own bed back. my own ipod shuffle. my television. astro. and all my novel.
OMG. it's so fun!

but even i got back all my stuff.
i should remember one thing.
no matter how happy i am.
i should not forget my responsibility as a servant.
i should not let my self too happy with this world.
i got job to do.
for the akhirat~.

note for myself..
dont watch movie too much! T___T
dont forget to recite quran everyday
dont forget to keep ur self close to Allah.
do want u wanna do.
but never cross the line.
use ur time to the fullest~
make it worth.!!

lastly~

BE A GOOD PERSON TO EVERYONE AROUND YOU!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

So,,ada apa2 pesanan untk saya? ^^